1. Work, work and more work...I love my job but who doesn't wish all weekends were three days long.
2. Children's hobbies, parties, birthdays, gym clubs, brownies, extra curricular activities, homework - all very worthwhile but I cant remember the last time I sat down before 9pm
3. House work and laundry - One day I will have a cleaner who I will love and cherish and who will rescue me from all this washing!
4. Dogs, chickens, dogs who find their way into the chickens and eat all the chickens, dogs who then break into a neighbours and eat their chickens - don't ask, I cant elaborate, its still too traumatic, suffice to say we no longer leave the dogs with a dog walker and our two surviving chooks are seeing out the winter with the grandparents.
5. Bad backs - to top it all just when we are getting on top of everything both of our backs have a tendency to give way in unison. What used to be cured with a paracetamol and a radox bath now needs 48 hours and a tramadol - is this the future?
6. My impending big birthday - okay so for....thirty plus ten isn't such a big deal to everyone but I just thought Id be thinner/smarter/taller/richer/have better hair by now! I'm not in full melt down yet but I've got some big goals to achieve by August!
However, we have been cracking on with the build - we finally have a 'grown up' bedroom!
At last we have a landing that doesn't scare the children - the cold creepy tunnel that it once was is now a distant memory!
The down stairs room is no longer a pile of bricks - its a real room with real furniture and everything!!!
so all in all were getting there...still slowly... but we're definitely getting closer.
And I finally have somewhere to sit down and blog, so I guess....I'm back!